Honda EU7000is Generator with Electronic Fuel Injection
18 Questions | 20 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
The EU7000iS is rated at 5,500 watts with a maximum output of 7,000 watts. Uses 120/240 voltage selector for high wattage requirements.
- Electronic fuel injection technology improves fuel efficiency, eliminates choke/carburetor problems
- iMonitor tracks hours, RPM, battery volts and wattage
- Convenient push-button electric starting
- 7000 watts max. (58.3/29.1 amps)
- 5500 watts rated (45.8/22.9 amps)
- 120/240-volt AC
- 42.7”L x 27.6”W x 28.4”H
- 389cc Honda GX390 EFI single cylinder OHV air cooled engine
- Up to 18 hours run time at ¼ load
- 6 hours at rated load (5.1 gal. fuel tank)
- 52 dB at ¼ load, 60 dB at rated load
- Weighs 262 lbs.
Includes wheel kit, folding handle & starting battery
Honda provides a 3-yr warranty.
Camping world is an Authorized Honda Dealer.
Weight: 260 lbs.
Dimensions: 42.7”L x 27.6”W x 28.4”H
Manufacturer: American Honda
Mfg Part #: 660270
Honda EU7000is Generator with Electronic Fuel Injection: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 1 customers
from Chowchilla, CA
Honda EU7000is generator
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Q & A