Easy-to-clean, non-stick omelet maker holds up to 4 eggs for quick, delicious omelets.
No need for cooking spray, butter or oils. Molded poly omelet maker is freezer and top rack dishwasher safe.
How to Use:
1. Prepare omelet filling in mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Lightly beat up to 4 eggs, pouring mixture into each side of open Omelet Maker.
3. Place open Omelet Maker in microwave. Cook on HIGH power for 1 minute 30 seconds.
4. Remove Omelet Maker from microwave and add equal amount of filling into both sides.
5. Cook filling and eggs uncovered for 1 minute.
6. Snap lid shut and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Serve immediately.
Less than 1 lb.
Progressive International Corp
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.