Model N841 2-Way Requires 59 7/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 24"D cut-out opening. Uses 3 amps on 120-volt AC.1.2 amps on 12-volt DC.
Norcold Refrigerators Features:
- Removable, adjustable shelves and door bins
- Alarm sounds if door is left ajar
- Food compartment light turns off automatically if door is left open to eliminate heat build-up and to protect batteries
- One-gallon container shelf storage-perfect for milk or juice jugs
- Easy access to 2 liter bottle, half gallon and large container storage
- Two crispers keep meats, fruits and vegetables fresh
- Large freezer compartment with adjustable, removable door bin
- Operate on propane and 120-volt electric (both models also available with 3-way power that includes 12-volt operation)
- Positive lock door handles with travel/storage latches to prevent doors from swinging open on the road and to allow air circulation during storage
Here's a video explaining how the Norcold RV Refrigerators Work.
And Last, below is a video showing the difference between a Home Refrigerator and an RV Refrigerator.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Weight: 150 lbs.
Dimensions: 59-7/8" H x 23-1/2" W x 24" D
Manufacturer: Norcold Inc
Mfg Part #: N-841
Tech Notes: Door panels not included; available by special order.
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A