Norcold's gas absorption RV refrigerators are "Best in Class" in reliable performance.
Roomy models are user friendly, with an easy-to-see and operate LCD control panel at eye level. Superior cooling units give you better performance, durability and longer life. Built-in diagnostics make service faster and more efficient. Enjoy the peace of mind of Norcold's 1 year warranty. Door panels not included; available by special order.
Model NXA841R 2-Way Requires 59 7/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 24"D cut-out opening.
Uses 3 amps on 120-volt AC.1.2 amps on 12-volt DC.
Norcold Refrigerators Features:
- Removable, adjustable shelves and door bins
- Alarm sounds if door is left ajar
- Food compartment light turns off automatically if door is left open to eliminate heat build-up and to protect batteries
- One-gallon container shelf storage-perfect for milk or juice jugs
- Easy access to 2 liter bottle, half gallon and large container storage
- Two crispers keep meats, fruits and vegetables fresh
- Large freezer compartment with adjustable, removable door bin
- Operate on propane and 120-volt electric (both models also available with 3-way power that includes 12-volt operation)
- Positive lock door handles with travel/storage latches to prevent doors from swinging open on the road and to allow air circulation during storage
- Available in both right or left door hinge placement
Here's a video explaining how the Norcold RV Refrigerators Work.
And Last, below is a video showing the difference between a Home Refrigerator and an RV Refrigerator.
Mfg Part #: