Model N641 3-Way Requires 52 7/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 24"D cut-out opening. Uses 3 amps on 120-volt AC; 14.8 amps on 12-volt DC.
Norcold Refrigerators Features:
- Eye level, state-of-the-art LCD control panel with built-in diagnostics
- Easy to see
- Easy to operate
- Provides valuable information to speed serving
- Automatic frost limiting
- Embedded steel frame
- Ensures long life
- Protects from bending, scratching and corrosion
- Adjustable thermostat responds to changes in ambient temperatures and varied uses
- Thermostat back-up system allows operation until service is performed
- Door ajar alarm
- Positive Lock door handles
- Storage latches on doors allow air circulation when not in use
- Flushmount design allows reversible doors to open 180°
- Interior light turns off after two minutes if door is open
- White powder-coated shelves
- Cleans easily and won't tarnish
- Convenient product storage: twin transparent plastic crispers; 1-gallon shelf storage
- 2-liter and 1/2 gallon storage in door bins
Here's a video explaining how the Norcold RV Refrigerators Work.
And Last, below is a video showing the difference between a Home Refrigerator and an RV Refrigerator.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Weight: 140 lbs.
Dimensions: 52-7/8" H x 23-1/2" W x 24" D
Manufacturer: Norcold Inc
Mfg Part #: N641.3/N0641.3
Tech Notes: Door panels not included; available by special order.
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.