Norcold's gas absorption RV refrigerators are "Best in Class" in reliable performance.
Roomy models are user friendly, with an easy-to-see and operate LCD control panel at eye level. Superior cooling units give you better performance, durability and longer life. The Cold Weather Kit included in this model extends the camping season, supports full-timers and helps those using RVs during winter worksite living by allowing continued refrigerator operation down to ambient temps of 0° F (vs. the previous 20-32° F). Built-in diagnostics make service faster and more efficient. Enjoy the peace of mind of Norcold's 1 year warranty.
Model NX641IMBKR 2-Way Requires 52 7/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 24"D cut-out opening.
Uses 3 amps on 120-volt AC.1.2 amps on 12-volt DC.
Norcold Refrigerators Features:
- Eye level, state-of-the-art LCD control panel with built-in diagnostics
- Easy to see
- Easy to operate
- Provides valuable information to speed serving
- Automatic frost limiting
- Embedded steel frame
- Ensures long life
- Protects from bending, scratching and corrosion
- Adjustable thermostat responds to changes in ambient temperatures and varied uses
- Thermostat back-up system allows operation until service is performed
- Door ajar alarm
- Positive Lock door handles
- Storage latches on doors allow air circulation when not in use
- Flushmount design allows reversible doors to open 180°
- Interior light turns off after two minutes if door is open
- White powder-coated shelves
- Cleans easily and won't tarnish
- Convenient product storage: twin transparent plastic crispers; 1-gallon shelf storage
- 2-liter and 1/2 gallon storage in door bins
- Available in both right or left door hinge placement
Here's a video explaining how the Norcold RV Refrigerators Work.
And Last, below is a video showing the difference between a Home Refrigerator and an RV Refrigerator.
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.