Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom
Norcold Refrigerator without Ice Machine 5.5
Add A Review
Catalog Item # 57039
The largest capacity refrigerator in its class just got better!
Door bins hold 2-liter bottles without a problem and controls are conveniently located at eye level.
- 5.5 cubic feet capacity - Largest in Class
- Auto changeover between gas and electric
- Automatic cycle to limit frost build up on the refrigerator cooling fins
- Convenient eye-level electronic controls
- Built-in control diagnostics provide valuable information to simplify servicing, speed repairs and increase customer satisfaction
- Automatic re-ignites on gas if the flame goes out.
- Adjustable thermostat so user can set interior temperature to individual preference.
- Made in America
- Note: Door Panel Sold Separately.
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
42 5/8" H X 23 11/16" W X 24" D
Mfg Part #:
Norcold Refrigerator without Ice Machine 5.5: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 1 customers
By Steve Olson
from Golden, CO
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
September 10, 2012
I had a Dometic RM2551 with the same rough opening specs as this Norcold.
I bought the camper in 2002 and the cooling unit went out in 2012. It was over $400 to fix it, and I would still have a 10 year old fridge! So I went with the Norcold unit new instead.Man am I glad I did! The freezer is easily twice the size of the Dometic, which was always my biggest complaint. And I believe it gets much colder, ice cream is rock solid!
Well worth the price if you are looking at a new unit or fixing your old unit and are
wondering about just buying a new one. After shopping around locally and online,
Camping World was by far the lowest price by a couple hundred dollars.
Was this review helpful?
Q & A
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.