Norcold Refrigerator without Ice Maker 6.3 cu.ft. capacity Right hand door swing, Black Wrapped Doors
Catalog Item # 76853
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
Model NXA641L 2-Way Requires 52 7/8"H x 23 1/2"W x 24"D cut-out opening. Uses 3 amps on 120-volt AC.1.2 amps on 12-volt DC.
Norcold Refrigerators Features:
- Eye level, state-of-the-art LCD control panel with built-in diagnostics
- Easy to see
- Easy to operate
- Provides valuable information to speed serving
- Automatic frost limiting
- Embedded steel frame
- Ensures long life
- Protects from bending, scratching and corrosion
- Adjustable thermostat responds to changes in ambient temperatures and varied uses
- Thermostat back-up system allows operation until service is performed
- Door ajar alarm
- Positive Lock door handles
- Storage latches on doors allow air circulation when not in use
- Flushmount design allows reversible doors to open 180°
- Interior light turns off after two minutes if door is open
- White powder-coated shelves
- Cleans easily and won't tarnish
- Convenient product storage: twin transparent plastic crispers; 1-gallon shelf storage
- 2-liter and 1/2 gallon storage in door bins
- Available in both right or left door hinge placement
Here's a video explaining how the Norcold RV Refrigerators Work.
And Last, below is a video showing the difference between a Home Refrigerator and an RV Refrigerator.
Weight: 132 lbs.
Manufacturer: Norcold Inc
Mfg Part #: NXA641L
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A