Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom
Pioneer Endcap Upgrade Kit - Black
Catalog Item # 54528
Convert your existing spring loaded Carefree Spirit, Fiesta or Simplicity awning to simple manual crank operation.
The Pioneer Endcap upgrade Kit and Telescoping Crank Handle will replace your existing springs at a fraction of the price of new springs, while making your awning much easier to operate. There is no need to ever fuss with travel locks, spring locks or pull straps again. Gain complete control of your awning at all times by not having to fight spring tension while opening or closing your awning. Endcaps are available in white or black finish to match any awning arm color. Crank handle sold separately.
- The Pioneer Upgrade Kit is a more cost effective way to replace worn out or broken springs (less money and less labor involved).
- Eliminates 3 major steps in the awning setup process. No need to unlock travel/storage locks, unlock spring assembly or search for your pull strap to open awning. Simply start turning the crank to open and close the awning. The rest sets up the same as your original spring loaded awning.
- No need for travel locks to prevent billowing in transit. The worm gear automatically ensures the roller is locked in place wherever you stop the awning.
- No need to re-tension your awning canopy on breezy days. The worm gear locks the roller in place and will not slip, always ensuring a taut canopy.
- Telescoping crank handle (sold separately) for easy storage.
- Simple installation.
Carefree Of Colorado
Mfg Part #:
Pioneer Endcap Upgrade Kit - Black:
Camper's Choice Rating
(5 Based on 1 Review)
Reviewed by 1 customers
By Chester Knight Jr.
from Bardstown, KY
Hands down, BEST money I have spent on my RV yet!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
September 07, 2014
Hands down, BEST money I have spent on my RV yet!! VERY easy to install with NO
prior working knowledge of awnings. VERY detailed instructions. Installed with basic
hand tools in LESS than 1 hour. My awning has never worked easier or better! A much
cheaper alternative than replacing the springs. No more worries about the awning
being loose or billowing open while traveling down the highway. Great product!
Was this review helpful?
Q & A
Product Question & Answer
2 questions : 2 answers
Will this work with my A&E 8500 awning?
Will this work on my 1992 Carefree Spirit awning?