The Hardtail Men's Mountain Bike from Polaris is perfect for all of your adventures, both on- and off-road.
With Shimano's dependable 21 speed Tourney gearing and SRAM grip shifters, cycling is easy and fun. The durable steel hardtail frame and front suspension fork help to offer a smooth ride on the bumpiest of trails. This rugged all-terrain mountain bike is also available in a women's version.
- Mountain bike
- 21 Speeds
- Steel hardtail frame, 19"
- Non-adjustable front suspension, 50 mm travel fork
- Alloy wheels, 26" x 1.5"
- Innova all-terrain tires, 26" x 1.95"
- Shimano "Revo" twist shifters
- Shimano TZ31 front derailleur
- Shimano "tourney" rear derailleur
- Alloy crank
- MTB type pedals and saddle
- Alloy wheels, 28.9mm x 300 mm
- Steel handlebars MTB, 30 mm rise
- Steel stem, 25 degree rise, 100 mm
- Steel threaded headset, 1"
- Linear pull rear brake
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Cycle Force Group
Mfg Part #:
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.