Safely use this Portable Induction Cooktop anywhere an outlet is available -- now includes a 9 1/2" induction-ready cast aluminum Skillet!
Induction cooking technology warms only the food and pan - not the cooking surface!
Energy produced by the cooktop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. There are no open flames or heating elements, so the glass surface remains cool to the touch. Energy-efficient cooktop uses 90% of energy produced. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware base and adjusts output automatically.
Two independent zones allow for precise, immediate temperature adjustments. Food won’t stick to the safe, stay-cool surface, so it’s easy to wipe up even the messiest spills. Ideal for RV, boat, tailgating, dorm room, deck or patio—anywhere a 110-volt outlet is available. Included cast aluminum skillet features a non-stick surface and stay-cool ergonomic handle.
- Cooktop uses safe, efficient, flameless induction cooking technology
- Lightweight and compact -- only 11 3/4"W x 14"L x 2"H and weighs only 5 pounds
- Crystal glass panel is easy to clean because it stays cool and food won’t stick
- Display panel chart relates cooking levels to temperature and cooking function
- Soft touch controls with 10 power settings from 140ºF to 430ºF
- Shuts off automatically if no cookware is detected
- Convenient built-in 150-minute digital timer
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
11 3/4"W x 14"L x 2"H
Mfr. 1 year warranty
Mfg Part #:
Mfr. part # 670040890
Weight 10.1 lbs.