Powerhouse 500Wi Inverter Generator
Catalog Item # 67058
1 Question | 1 Answer
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
This inverter generator has one 5-20R 20-amp duplex receptacle. It's backed by a 1-year consumer warranty and a 6-month commercial warranty, and it's EPA, CARB, and CETL compliant for use across North America.
Where conventional generators produce a single square wave of AC power for every engine rotation, an inverter generator produces a clean sine wave just like that power from your home outlets with hundreds of overlapping AC sine waves per engine rotation that results in more electrical power produced from each rotation. The electronic processor in the inverter module "converts" three-phase, high-frequency AC power from the alternator into DC power, which is then changed by the inverter module to a clean and stable 120-volt, 60-hertz AC power signal. The technology programmed into the inverter allows it to control all functions of the generator for stable, consistent, clean power.
This clean sine wave power allows the generator to be used with any and all computer and electronic based appliances in today's homes, businesses, construction sites, and outdoor recreation. An added benefit is the ability of these generators to produce 120-volt, 60-hertz current at various engine speeds, thus saving fuel running at slower speeds and low load conditions but with the power for full speed and output when needed.
- Low noise; great for campground use.
- Inverter equipped; for safe use with electronic equipment.
- Carry handle; for easy transport.
- Variable + constant speed; for economy or 100% full power
- 450W rated / 500W max output.
- Automatic low oil shutdown.
- Continous run time at 1/4 load = 7.5 hours.
- One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex
- Built in fuel economy switch.
- Certifications: EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO 9001.
- Accessories Included: oil jug; oil drain pipe; spark plug wrench; screwdriver; spare spark plug; battery charge kit; operating instructions Carry handle; recoil start; convenient fuel primer bulb; manual choke
Here are some videos on more information about Powerhouse Generators!
Weight: 26 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year consumer warranty / 6 month commercial use.
Manufacturer: Coast Distribution System
Mfg Part #: 60370
Powerhouse 500Wi Inverter Generator: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 1 customers
from Redding, CA
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Q & A