Powerhouse Ph2700pri 2700 Watt 150cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable GeneratorBe the first to review this product!
Catalog Item # 67061
5 Questions | 5 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
The parallel-ready PH2700PRi inverter generator can use an optional kit to connect two compatible Powerhouse generators to provide extra power. For example, you could connect the PH2700PRi with a PH2100PRi generator for 4600 watts of total power, or two PH2700PRi models for 5200 watts (generators and parallel kit sold separately).
The four-stroke, single-cylinder engine (150cc) can be set to run at variable speed for fuel economy as power demands or at constant speed for 100 percent full power. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. It includes an engine-reset button that will automatically restart the engine if the unit shuts down due to engine overload, and an internal circuit breaker. For optimal convenience, this Powerhouse inverter generator features an integrated carry handle plus a slide-out handle for transport using its two fixed wheels.
This inverter generator has two 5-20R 20-amp duplex receptacles. It's backed by a 2-year consumer warranty and a 1-year commercial warranty, and it's EPA, CARB, and CSA compliant for use across North America.
Where conventional generators produce a single square wave of AC power for every engine rotation, an inverter generator produces a clean sine wave just like that power from your home outlets with hundreds of overlapping AC sine waves per engine rotation that results in more electrical power produced from each rotation.
The electronic processor in the inverter module "converts" three-phase, high-frequency AC power from the alternator into DC power, which is then changed by the inverter module to a clean and stable 120-volt, 60-hertz AC power signal. The technology programmed into the inverter allows it to control all functions of the generator for stable, consistent, clean power.
This clean sine wave power allows the generator to be used with any and all computer and electronic based appliances in today's homes, businesses, construction sites, and outdoor recreation. An added benefit is the ability of these generators to produce 120-volt, 60-hertz current at various engine speeds, thus saving fuel running at slower speeds and low load conditions but with the power for full speed and output when needed.
What's in the Box:
Powerhouse PH2700PRi portable inverter generator; oil jug; two keys; two remotes; oil drain pipe; spare fuse; spark plug wrench; screwdriver; spare spark plug; internal charging cable; battery charge kit; operating instructions.
- Rated 2600 Watts, Maximum 2700 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Remote electric start to 75'; key start and recoil start
- Variable speed for fuel economy as load varies, or constant speed for 100% full power
- Inverter equipped for safe use with electronic equipment
- Inverter overload reset button allows you to reset the inverter when it has been overloaded without shutting down the engine
- Low noise; great for campground use
- Powerful 5.1 hp (150cc) engine
- Textured handle
- One 20 amp duplex receptacle
- Covered fuel fill
- External circuit breaker on panel; internal breaker on inverter
- Emergency stop control
- Convenient fuel primer bulb
- Automatic choke
- Compact and powerful in a suitcase style case
- 12 volt external charging system
- Carry handle and roll-along “wheelie” handle
- EPA, CARB and CETL compliant; ISO 9001
Here are some videos on more information about Powerhouse generators!
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A