Fast and safe for charging batteries used in generators, mowers, snow blowers, ATVs and motorcycles, as well as other home, recreational and construction products.
Keep the battery in your Powerhouse generator charged and ready for action with the TC2-P Trickle Charger. Plugged in to any standard 120 V outlet, and connected via the T-Style receptacle to the generator, the battery will be maintained at full power. Also a fast and easy way to charge batteries used in mowers, snow blowers, ATV’s and motorcycles, as well as other commercial, residential or recreational products.
- T-Style DC connector for back-charging the internal battery of Powerhouse Generators with T-Style receptacle (pictured) through the control panel.
- Alligator clip cable extension for connecting directly to battery terminals.
- Automatic Shutoff protects your battery.
- Full Charge Indicator shows you when charging has been completed.
- Supports batteries with capacities from 3 Ah to 30 Ah.
- 1 Amp Continuous Output.
- 12V, 2 Amp Maximum Output.
- Solid State Circuitry.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
1 year warranty
Coast Distribution System (the
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.