The biggest pop-up canopy on the market combines expansive truss design, quality construction and good looks.
Sturdy beam welded tube steel design with high performance synthetic joint components is bonded with Dupont thermoset baked-on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Innovative triple truss design adds strength and stability. Wide-based foot pads on every leg ensure a rock solid base and easy access to secure anchor points. Polyurethane coat lining is double-stitched and sealed for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams. Four-point height-adjustable legs. Polyester fabric cover is UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents, resulting in a cover that withstands the elements. Included wheeled storage bag allows convenient transport and storage.
- 200 sq. ft. of coverage
- Package includes:
- 10' x 20' all steel collapsible frame
- Green one-piece fitted polyester cover with full valance
- 4 temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Vendor tents
- Classic car shows
- Craft shows
- Deck or patio
- Backyard events
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.