The most updated edition of America’s #1 Road Atlas with 35% larger maps for easier reading.
Give road-weary eyes a break with this spiral-bound Large Scale edition featuring all the maps and accuracy you’ve come to expect from Rand McNally, only bigger.
Get the 89th edition of the most trusted and best-selling US atlas on the market, featuring the winners from the first Best of the Road search for America’s best small towns.
The 2013 Large Scale Road Atlas includes coupons for discounts at hotels, restaurants and family attractions so you can save money on your next road trip. Tags keep the offers fresh – scan them with your smartphone to check back for additional deals. Use the book’s scannable tags to point your smartphone to updated road trip content and tools that enhance your travel planning. To download the Microsoft Tag reader, use the web browser on your phone to navigate to www.randmcnally.com/TAG and click the link provided.
- Updated U.S. atlas contains maps of every U.S. state that are 35% larger than those in the standard version atlases plus 350 detailed city insert and national park maps and a comprehensive, unabridged index.
- Tough plastic spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily.
- City inset maps were added or expanded in the following state sections: MA, MD, ND, SC and VA.
- Tags take your smartphone to even more travel info including a mobile mileage calculator, updated offers from our partners, and the Best of the Road app, where you can review your favorite destinations and points of interest.
- Road construction projects and updates highlighted for every state, conveniently located above maps and updated at maps.randmcnally.com.
- Includes a handy list of hotel chain toll-free numbers for easy access from the road or at home.
- Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages.
- Contains mileage chart showing distances between 90 North American cities and national parks with driving times maps.
10.875" x 15.375"
Rand Mcnally & Co
Mfg Part #: