The perfect companion for hiking, biking, geocaching and other outdoor adventures.
Multi-purpose hand-held GPS from Rand McNally®, Americas’s trusted name in mapping and navigation, comes preloaded with contour maps, trails and roads so it’s ready to go right out of the box.
Best and Most Mapping
- Preloaded with more than 5 million miles of roads and trails, including Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and National and State parks
- All maps are fully integrated and routable
- Spoken and visual turn-by-turn directions on trails and streets
- Compare three routes, with elevation profiles
Advanced Routing Features
- Designed for easy, intuitive use right out of the box
- 3" transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Loop Me! - Select a trail by time, distance or elevation
- TrackNav - Turns any track into a routable trail
- Terrain Preference - Set to flat or more hills
Includes USB cable, two AA batteries, bike mount, anti-glare screen protector, quick start guide and 30-day geocaching.com Premium Membership to find geocaching locations.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Rand Mcnally & Co
Mfg Part #:
4 5/8"L x 2 5/8"W x 1 ¼"D
Weight: 10 oz. with batteries and bike mount
Memory: 8 GB plus micro SD slot
Power supply: 2 AA batteries
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.