Minimize sway and driver fatigue by improving the stability and driveability of your Dodge Ram Pickup.
The bar on this sturdy, effective anti-sway system mounts to the rear axle and to the frame to balance weight transfer and reduce body roll.
- Minimizes side-to-side movement to improve overall stability of your Dodge Ram Pickup
- Lets you execute turns and quick maneuvers with confidence
- Allows for a level ride, even on irregular surfaces
- Reduces driver fatigue - minimizes effort required to keep your truck in line
- Diminishes effects of crosswinds, passing motorists and shifting cargo
- Designed to fit your Dodge Ram Pickup and work in conjunction with its suspension system
- Attaches to rear axle and to chassis - uses weight of axle to brace frame as it shifts in turns
- Engineered to avoid interference with most popular aftermarket add-ons and accessories
- Made with polyurethane bushings instead of the standard rubber variety for a longer-lasting system. Polyurethane is durable and resistant to damage caused by oil, gasoline and ozone.
- Less wear means less give in the system and better support
- Constructed of thick, cadmium-plated 4140 chromoly steel for superior strength
Includes heavy-gauge mounting hardware, easy-to-follow instructions and bushing lubricant
- Made in USA
Benefits of an Anti-Sway System
The Roadmaster anti-sway bar does for side-to-side movement what a good pair of shocks does for up-and-down motion. You will notice a marked improvement in your Dodge Ram Pickup's stability as the bar works to balance weight transfer and reduce body roll. The anti-sway bar acts as a link between your pickup truck's frame and its rear axle, using the axle as a brace to more effectively balance the shifting weight of your pickup as you maneuver it. Lubricated bushings allow just enough pivot and rotation to compensate for the pressure placed on one side of your Dodge Ram Pickup when it goes into sudden maneuvers, hits crosswinds or encounters shifting weights.
The Roadmaster anti-sway bar is made of cadmium-plated 4140 chromoly, a chromium and molybdenum steel alloy. This type of steel is considerably harder and stronger than the standard 1020 steel that is typically used in anti-sway applications. In addition, the larger diameter of the bar increases its torsional roll stiffness. The result is a bar that is not only stronger than the competition, but also nearly 30 percent better at resisting sway. The polyurethane bushings and grommets used at the attachment points are durable yet flexible, ensuring that the system is neither so rigid nor so malleable that it becomes ineffective.
Bar diameter: 1-1/8"
Limited 1-year warranty
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.