Roadmaster Anti-Sway Bar Bushings!
Attach these durable, flexible polyurethane bushings to the rear anti-sway bar of your vehicle and experience a better, more controlled ride.
- Replacement bushings work with your factory, rear anti-sway bar to improve the overall stability of your vehicle
- Flexible design keeps anti-sway system from being too rigid
- Polyurethane is durable and resistant to damage caused by oil, gasoline and ozone
- Less wear means less give in your anti-sway system and better support
- 2 Bushings and necessary hardware included
Made in USA
The lubricated bushings in your anti-sway system allow just enough pivot and rotation to compensate for the pressure placed on one side of your vehicle when it goes into sudden maneuvers, hits crosswinds or encounters shifting weights. These bushings, therefore, must be both durable and flexible. Polyurethane allows an appropriate amount of give and lasts longer than rubber, which is the standard material used in bushings, thus ensuring that the system is neither so rigid nor so malleable that it becomes ineffective.
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.