- Replacement bushings work with your factory, front and rear anti-sway bars to improve the overall stability of your vehicle
- Flexible design keeps anti-sway system from being too rigid
- Polyurethane is durable and resistant to damage caused by oil, gasoline and ozone
- Less wear means less give in your anti-sway system and better support
- 4 Bushings and necessary hardware included
- Made in USA
The lubricated bushings in your anti-sway system allow just enough pivot and rotation to compensate for the pressure placed on one side of your vehicle when it goes into sudden maneuvers, hits crosswinds or encounters shifting weights. These bushings, therefore, must be both durable and flexible. Polyurethane allows an appropriate amount of give and lasts longer than rubber, which is the standard material used in bushings, thus ensuring that the system is neither so rigid nor so malleable that it becomes ineffective.
Weight: 1 lb.
Manufacturer: Roadmaster Inc
Mfg Part #: 590055-00
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.