Safe-T-Alert alarms protect you from hidden dangers on the road.
Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A motorhomes, Class B, Class C, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms operate during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during alarm.
- 12 Volt hard-wired model prevents accidental disconnection and no batteries to replace.
- UL listed for RVs and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane
- Built for the extreme RV environment.
- Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC
- Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models.
Less than 1 lb.
6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1.25"D
Mti Industries Inc
Mfg Part #: