The Sensor Velocity Steam Iron will not spit or leak and removes wrinkles like a professional iron.
It integrates leading edge sole plate technology. The durable anodized aluminum soleplate glides smoothly on all types of fabric, is scratch resistant and stronger than aluminum alone. Streamlined design is both stable and reduces wrist strain with ergonomic weight distribution.
Patented Two Heating Element Technology
- Internal heating chamber pre-heats the water before it reaches the heated soleplate
- Ensures continuous steam even at low temperatures
Steam Ready Auto Shut-Off Bypass
- Lets you iron continuously without the auto shut off feature
- When activated, the iron will not shut off unless manually turned off by the user
- Handy for sewing and quilting
TouchSteam Activation Steam Release
- Built-in steam sensor responds to your touch on the handle
- Steam stops when you let go of the handle
Anodized Aluminum Soleplate
- Enhances glide on all types of fabric
- Inner magnesium plate increases durability yet weighs less than other metals
- Temperature indication with easy to read and set display dial
360º Swivel Cord
- Makes left and right hand pressing easy
- Increases maneuverability while in use
- Steam stops when your release the handle of the iron
- Reduces water usage and tank refilling during use
- Safe for use on all types of delicate wool fabric
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
13"L x 5"W x 6 ½"H
Mfg Part #:
- Mfr. 1 year limited warranty
- 1800 watt heating element
- 110 volts
- 15 amps
- 1.25 cups (300 ml) water capacity
- 8' cord length
- 8 minute auto shut-off
- 30g/m of powerful continuous steam
- ETL approved (US & Canada)
- Mfr. part # V200
- Weight 3.75 lbs.
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.