Nothing to take in or out of the towed vehicle.
Duo senses coach deceleration and uses the signals from the motorhome’s brake lights to activate towed car braking. No unwanted or unnecessary brake activations on grades or over bumps. And it’s all automatic. A patent-pending, palm-sized air cylinder applies proportionate and progressive braking effort to your towed vehicle’s power-assisted brakes.
- Just turn it on and tow—no set-up required
- Air pressure activates towed vehicle brake while vacuum energizes the power brake system
- Hidden installation under the hood of the towed car
- Completely universal and transferrable
- Panic Stop Braking -- up to three times the normal effort
- Simple direct-pull activation – no pulleys
Smi Rv Parts And Accessories Inc
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.