Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom
Sport 1 Car Top Carrier
Add A Review
Catalog Item # 61669
The perfect Roof Top Cargo Bag in size, price, and quality.
The Sport Car Top Carriers feature the innovative ZipRight zipper system, a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap to keep rain out. Other roof top carriers feature a conventional zipper located at the junction of the protective flap and the bag-right where the wind forcefully drives a large amount of rain water. ZipRight’s “in the flap technology” solves the age old problem of water coming into the cargo carrier through the zipper. You will find a Sport Car Top Carrier to fit any size vehicle, from the smallest compact car to the largest SUV or minivan. The roof top carriers open 3/4 of the way around the top for easy loading. All of the Sport Car Top Carriers can be used on vehicles with or without a luggage rack-please see the Sport Set Up Guide for details.
- Capacity: 12 cu ft
- Dimensions: 38" L x 34" W x 14-19" H
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Aerodynamically designed for wagons, crossovers, and sedans (will fit larger vehicles), WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- ZipRight System; a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap keeps water out
- Includes: carrier, (4) nylon straps, stuff sack, and a sewn-in set up guide
Includes: Car Top Carrier, StrapRight Strap Set (4 nylon straps to hold the roof top carrier to 2 or 4 luggage rack bars), stuff sack, and complete instructions
Capacity: 12 cu ft
Dimensions: 38” L x 34” W x 14-19” H
Rightline Gear Inc
Mfg Part #:
Sport 1 Car Top Carrier:
Camper's Choice Rating
(4 Based on 1 Review)
Reviewed by 1 customers
By VIRGIL JOHNSON
from GARDNERVILLE, NV
Pack well for trip
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
July 29, 2014
Used it with a roof rack. Carried a lot and packed well.
Tip: Needed to use a 6' length of 1/4 rope attach to the zipper to close it at the rear.
I had a use limitation with my left arm for the trip.
Was this review helpful?
Q & A
Product Question & Answer
1 questions : 1 answers
I have a ford explore and wondering how big this carrier is