The Revolution series from Starlights, Inc. is one of a kind.
This bulb is as bright as many incandescent bulbs, but at less than half the cost of comparable LED products. The Revolution 1156 is more than 11x more efficient than the bulb it replaces. After years of research, we have finally solved the LED puzzle, bringing consumers a bright, energy efficient, long lasting LED bulb at a reasonable cost.
- 170 lumens
- 6500 kelvin
- 1.92 watts
- 0.16 amps
- Voltage Range: 9-15 volts
- Lasts 100 TIMES LONGER than a standard bulb (60,000 hour life expectancy)
- Energy Efficient - can run 9 ‘Revolution Bulbs’ for every 1 standard 1156 bulb. Draws 267 milliamps.
- Convenient - avoid continuously changing light bulbs for years
- Replaces 93, 105, 199, 1003, 1073, 1093, 1095, 1139, 1141, 1143, 1156, 1159, 1195, 1293, 1295, 1383, 3497, 5007, 5008, 7506, 7527
- May be used for brake, backup, side marker, parking lights, and more...
Note: In some vehicles this bulb is not for use as a blinker/ indicator light, unless a resistor is added. Please refer to our Revolution Load Resistor packaging, or our website for more details.
Please check local and state laws before installing this product on your vehicle.
Less than 1 lb.
3 year manufacturer's warranty
Mfg Part #: