The Revolution series from Starlights, Inc. is one of a kind.
This bulb is as bright as many incandescent bulbs, but at less than half the cost of comparable LED products. The Revolution 194 is more than 12x more efficient than the bulb it replaces. After years of research, we have finally solved the LED puzzle, bringing consumers a bright, energy efficient, long lasting LED bulb at a reasonable cost.
- 70 lumens
- 6500 kelvin
- 0.6 watts
- 0.05 amps
- Voltage Range: 9-15 volts
- Lasts 60 TIMES LONGER than a standard bulb (60,000 hour life expectancy)
- Energy Efficient - can run 12 ‘Revolution Bulbs’ for every 1 standard 194 bulb.
- Convenient - avoid continuously changing light bulbs for years
- Replaces 158, 161, 168, 192, 193, 194, 658, 901, 904, 906, 912, 915, 916, 917, 918, 920, 921,922, 923, 3652
- May be used for dome, side marker, instument cluster, license plate lights, and more...
Note: In some vehicles this bulb is not for use as a blinker/ indicator light, unless a resistor is added. Please refer to our Revolution Load Resistor packaging, or our website for more details.
Please check local and state laws before installing this product on your vehicle.
Less than 1 lb.
3 year manufacturer's warranty
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.