Replaces bulbs used in bi-pin halogen fixtures and produces a bright white light.
Lasts 60 times longer than the G4 bulb it replaces and is 455% more energy efficient. Patent pending design lets the bulb easily fit inside any side pin fixture, whether at a 10 degree angle or straight in. Patent pending, state-of-the-art copper heat dissipation strip helps the unit stay cool, increasing life expectancy and light output (160 lumens vs. 100 lumens of a typical halogen bulb).
- 160 lumens
- 4200 kelvin
- 2.4 watts
- 0.20 amps
- Voltage Range: 8-30 volts
- Interior LED replacement bulb used in bi-pin halogen fixtures.
- Lasts 60 times longer than the G4 it replaces
- Replaces 19,773, 774, 782, 783, 790, 791, 891, JC-12V/10W/G4, JC-12V/20W/G4, 7371, 7373, 7382
- 455% more energy efficient
- Patented design allows the bulb to be easily placed inside any side pin fixture, whether at a 10 degree angle, or straight in (Patent# 29/396,642).
- Patent pending state of the art copper heat dissipation apparatus helps the unit stay cool.
- FCC approved - will not interfere with radio/analog signals.
Less than 1 lb.
Mfr. 3 year warranty
Mfg Part #: