Replacement exterior light functions as a regular porch light or a motion sensor light with a flick of the switch.
Built-in photo sensor allows it to be fully automated, turning off during the day and turning on at night when it detects motion. It can even differentiate between small animals and people to reduce false activation at night. Batter sensor triggers a red LED on the fixture when battery levels reach 11.5 volts for 40 continuous seconds to protect against a dead battery.
- Motion Detection Function- Dual PIR Sensor
- Star Monitor alerts you when your battery is low
- Daylight Sensor - turns light off during daylight hours
- Can also function as a regular porch light
- Installs easily, uses same hole pattern and wiring as most standard lights
- Reverse polarity protected, will not be damaged by cross-wiring
- Microchip distinguishes between people and small animals or blowing debris
- Patented Design (Patent# D547,222)
- Can be used with the following accessories:
- Amber Lens Kit
- Fused Relay Box
10 3/8"L x 4 3/16"H x 2 1/16"D
Mfr. 1 year warranty
Mfg Part #: