The strongest aluminum tow bar in the world with the Freedom Latch to eliminate binding.
The Sterling All-Terrain weighs just 35 pounds, yet pulls up to three tons. Steel and stainless steel at every critical point ensure superior strength and structural integrity.The Sterling All-Terrain is easy to connect, and its stainless steel inner arms telescope, center and automatically lock as you pull away. Once you’ve reached your destination, a unique storage lock secures the Sterling All-Terrain in its stored position.
The Sterling All-Terrain comes complete with safety cables and power cord. Both are routed through a center channel for added safety, convenience and a clean, uncluttered appearance. Beyond its many performance features, the Sterling All-Terrain is aesthetically pleasing — its powder-coated finish and sleek design complement your coach and your car. As well they should — the Sterling All-Terrain exemplifies ROADMASTER’s highest standards. 8,000-pound towing capacity. U.S. patent numbers 5,915,715, 6,168,182, 6,619,686, 7,004,490 and 7,661,185.
- Freedom Latch — disconnects first time, every time
- Includes safety cables and power cord
- Urethane bushings eliminate metal-on-metal friction for a smoother ride
- Solid stainless steel inner arms — for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Built-in cable guides — support and protect the safety cables and power cord
- Storage latch — fold the tow bar and it automatically locks in place
- EZ Hook safety cables — for quick connect and disconnect
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.