Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar: 6-Wire
8 Questions | 8 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
The Sterling All-Terrain comes complete with safety cables and power cord. Both are routed through a center channel for added safety, convenience and a clean, uncluttered appearance. Beyond its many performance features, the Sterling All-Terrain is aesthetically pleasing — its powder-coated finish and sleek design complement your coach and your car. As well they should — the Sterling All-Terrain exemplifies ROADMASTER’s highest standards. 8,000-pound towing capacity. U.S. patent numbers 5,915,715, 6,168,182, 6,619,686, 7,004,490 and 7,661,185.
- Freedom Latch — disconnects first time, every time
- Includes safety cables and power cord
- Urethane bushings eliminate metal-on-metal friction for a smoother ride
- Solid stainless steel inner arms — for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Built-in cable guides — support and protect the safety cables and power cord
- Storage latch — fold the tow bar and it automatically locks in place
- EZ Hook safety cables — for quick connect and disconnect
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Weight: 67.4 lbs.
Warranty: Mfr. 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer: Roadmaster Inc
Mfg Part #: 576
Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar: 6-Wire: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 5 customers
from Arvada, CO
Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar
146 out of 213 people found this review helpful.
from Overland Park, KS
Top of the line
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
from richboro, PA
'The best hitch ever made.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Q & A