Suburban Water Heaters provide reliable service and easy maintenance.
High-recovery 12,000 BTU/hour models offer porcelain steel tank, foam insulation, large diameter drain and replaceable anode rod to absorb corrosive electrolysis action. One-piece, die-formed housing protects controls and connections yet offers easy access. Fits cut-out openings of prior models. Direct Spark Ignition activates unit from inside RV. Access door and frame install easily on any type RV side. USA.
Note: Door and Electric Switch sold separately.
Electric switch is sold by color:
- Sku 15390 - Switch & lite assembly - Cream
- Sku 69630 - Switch & lite assembly - White
- Sku 69631 - Switch & lite assembly - Black
12 11/16" x 12 11/16" x 19 3/16"
Mfr. three-year warranty.
Mfg Part #:
Door Sold Separately on all Suburban Models
- UL listed and CGA design certified.
- 6 gal. capacity
- 10.3 GPH recovery gas
- 6.1 GPH recovery electric
- 16.4 GPH recovery gas & electric
- 34 lbs. empty.
- 82 lbs. full.