Sunbrella is the premier name in durable long life outdoor fabrics.
The name and product have an unsurpassed reputation worldwide in fabric used for marine products, awnings, outdoor furniture, and automotive convertible topping. The elements show no mercy to a motorcycle in storage. Sunbrella is made of acrylic so that unlike many other fibers, it resists moisture, mildew, and won't harden or crack. Sunbrella is solution dyed which means color is placed into the fibers as it is extruded so the sun, wind, or rain will not diminish the color intensity. Sunbrella fabrics provide the ideal combination of fashion, durability and weather resistance.
- Ultimate weather protection in any environment
- Water resistant and 100% breathable to prevent mold and mildew
- Acrylic fabric stays looking new for years
- Longest warranty available on any motorcycle cover
- Treated to resist the strongest UV rays
- Delicate on expensive paint jobs
- Sunbrella Storage bag
- Elasticized bottom hem for a snug fit
- Strap and buckle prevents loss to wind
- Reinforced hidden grommets for security cable (not provided)
Less than 1 lb.
Mfr. 6 year warranty
Adco Products Inc
Mfg Part #:
Weight: 16 lbs.
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.