Additional features include:
- Protects RV bumper to bumper from faulty park power.
- Provides the following protection: Open neutral and Reverse polarity
- Time Delay at Power Up (Shore 3-4 Sec., Generator 30 Sec.)
- Multi-mode Surge Suppression
- Mechanical interlocking contactors.
- UL Approved ATS - full transfer switch rating
- Rated 120/240V, 50A
Weight: 11 lbs.
Dimensions: 12.75"H X 8.84" W X 5.21"D
Manufacturer: Technology Research Corp
Mfg Part #: 41260-001
Electrical Rating: 120/240V, 50A
Surge Suppression (Joules): 2,600
Max Spike Current: 76,400A
Contactor Rating: 50A, FLA
UL Approval: UL 1008
Open Neutral Protection: Yes
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Time Delay at Power Up (Shore 3-4 Sec, Gen 30 Sec.): Yes
UL Listed: Yes
Generator Dominant: Yes
Mechanical Interlocking Contactors: Yes
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.