Generally, a truck and a trailer connected by a ridged hitch system (basically any standard fifth wheel or ball connection) will tend to fight each other as you travel at highway speeds. The faster you go and the worse the road conditions, the more the ride quality suffers. Not only are you dealing with road forces from traveling down the road, but also additional forces are created as the two vehicles fight each other causing a "diving board" effect.
The Trailair coupler's unique scissor action allows the air spring to absorb these forces and dissipate them and for the shock absorber to handle the rebound effect. The result is an improved ride for the truck and it's occupants, the coach and its contents.
- Air ride pin box
- Cushions and absorbs road shock
- Improves handling and overall ride
- Limits strain on truck and trailer frames
- Smooth, stable towing
- Scissors action, transfers shock to the air bag
- Internal air bag absorbs the road shock
- Built-in spring ensures that pin box rebounds - keeps air bag from breaking down
- Improves the overall ride while protecting the 5th wheel trailer
- Improves handling and enhances towing performance
- Available for most frames
Weight: 184 lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Ultra-fab Products
Mfg Part #: 35-946205
Designed to replace the following pin boxes: Lippert 1716
Weight capacity: 18,000 lbs
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.