The Vornado iControl Vortex Heater is different from traditional space heaters!
The Vornado iControl Vortex Heater doesn't just heat the space directly in front of it, the iControl DVTH2 uses Vornado's signature Vortex Technology to quietly create swirling, deep-penetrating currents that disburse heat evenly throughout the room. A Vornado electric heater can warm the entire room in minutes!
The iControl DVTH2 features a remote control, digital LCD display and unique easy-to-use single knob control. A turn of the knob scrolls through three settings: timer, fan speed, and set temp, and you make your selection with a simple push of the knob. Choosing the automatic climate control setting eliminates annoying hot and cold cycles and saves energy by maintaining the set temperature.
- Vortex Technology: Circulates warm air throughout the whole room.
- One-Knob Control: Easy to use
- Remote Control and Digital LCD Display
- Whisper-Quiet Operation
- Timer: With auto shut-off in one hour intervals up to nine hours
- Energy Saving: By heating the room you're in, not the whole house
Multi-Level Safety Features:
- Cool to the Touch
- Tight Grill Spirals: Resist curious fingers.
- Automatic Tip-Over Protection: Heater shuts off if it is tipped over.
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off System: Designed to prevent overheating.
- Ideal Exit Air Temperature: Same as the exit air in most central air heating systems.
- Wide Base: To maximize stability.
- Grounded 3-Prong Heavy-Duty Power Cord.
- Illuminated Indicator Light: Serves as a visible reminder that the heater is on.
- Non-Glowing, Thermostatically Controlled Heat Element: Safer and longer lasting.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
10.25" L x 12" W x 13.25" H
Vornado Air Circulation Systems
Mfg Part #:
Speeds: Low, high, fan only
Current Draw: 12.5 amps 120 VAC 60 Hz
Watts: 1500 W max
Maximum Output: 5118 BTU/hr
Product Safety Certification: ETL Listed Mark