The Vornado TouchStone Vortex Heat 600 is different from traditional space heaters!
The Vornado Vortex 600 doesn't just heat the space directly in front of it, the TVH 600 uses Vornado's signature Vortex Technology to quietly create swirling, deep-penetrating currents that disburse heat evenly throughout the room. A Vornado electric heater can warm the entire room in minutes!
The TVH 600 features an interactive digital touch screen and thermostatic remote control that senses the heat from anywhere in the room and relays it to the heater for a more accurate temperature reading. By using the automatic climate control setting you can save energy by maintaining the set temperature and eliminating annoying hot and cold cycles.
- Digital Vortex Technology: Circulates warm air throughout the whole room.
- Touch Screen Controls: Easy to use
- Smart Remote: Senses the temperature where it is placed.
- Whisper-Quiet Operation
- Timer: With auto shut-off in one hour intervals up to nine hours
- Energy Saving: By heating the room you're in, not the whole house
Multi-Level Safety Features:
- Cool to the Touch
- Tight Grill Spirals: Resist curious fingers.
- Automatic Tip-Over Protection: Heater shuts off if it is tipped over.
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off System: Designed to prevent overheating.
- Ideal Exit Air Temperature: Same as the exit air in most central air heating systems.
- Wide Base: To maximize stability.
- Grounded 3-Prong Heavy-Duty Power Cord.
- Illuminated Indicator Light: Serves as a visible reminder that the heater is on.
- Non-Glowing, Thermostatically Controlled Heat Element: Safer and longer lasting.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
9.38" L x 12.75" W x 11.5" H
Vornado Air Circulation Systems
Mfg Part #:
Speeds: Low, high, fan only
Current Draw: 12.5 amps 120 VAC 60 Hz
Watts: 1500 W max
Maximum Output: 5118 BTU/hr.
Product Safety Certification: ETL Listed Mark
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.