Use the water leak detector with early warning alerts to monitor and protect your home, second home, business or rental when you are away. Prevent property damage caused by faulty pipes, hoses, sinks, sump pump overflow & mold.
On average, frozen pipes that crack and burst damage a quarter million properties every year. Water heaters with a slow leak or a sudden burst can also cause extensive damage; the worst, most costly damage occurring in unoccupied homes.
Recieve text and e-mail alerts when water is detected, when min/max temperature or humidity range is exceeded, connection is lost, or battery is low.
A remote water leak detector with early warning alerts is the best defense against water damage when you are away.
- Includes a TX70U-IT water detector with temperature & humidity monitor, a 6 ft. detachable water sensor cable, gateway, LAN cable & AC adapter.
- Detects presence of water and measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Water detector on detachable 6 ft. cable senses wet (H20) and dry (DRY) conditions
- Monitor ambient air temperature and humidity
- Weather resistant case
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Add up to 5 sensors per gateway to monitor addional areas
- 200 Ft wireless range
- Humidity range: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Temperature range:-40°F to 140°F
- 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Internet gateway, LAN cable and AC adapter included
- High-speed Internet and router required
- 250 gallons of water can flow from an 1/8" crack in one day. Early warning alerts notify you to take action before of a water leak has time to cause extensive damage
Weight: Less than 1 lb.
Manufacturer: La Crosse Technology
Mfg Part #: D111.101.E1.WGB
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.