Weber Q 1000 Portable Propane Grill
10 Questions | 11 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
- Re-contoured lids accommodate whole chickens or roasts for more grilling versatility
- Split grates simplify cleaning and allow use of optional Griddle over one side of burner
- Improved porcelain enamel finish extends life of cast iron grates
- Larger lid handle grip and control knobs
- Ergonomic side handles for easy transport
- Sturdy front and rear cradles
189 sq. in. cooking surface. 8500 BTU. 14.5"H x 27"W x 16.5"D. Mfr. #50060001
Q 1000 and 2000 feature quick, easy pushbutton ignition. Q 1200 and 2200 feature fast, reliable electronic ignition and built-in thermometer to monitor temperatures inside grill for more precise cooking. All use disposable LP cylinders or refillable 20 lb. tank with optional adapter (both sold separately) and have a removable catch pan for easy clean-up. Cast aluminum lids and bodies, stainless steel burners. Mfr. 5 year warranty. Made in USA.
Weight: 28.5 lbs.
Manufacturer: Weber-stephen Products Co
Mfg Part #: 50060001
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A