The first hybrid gas grill that acts as both a full-functioning backyard grill and a portable gas grill.
However you decide to use it, steaks will sizzle, salmon will sing and neighbors everywhere will be green with envy. Compact design makes the Q big enough to feed your family but small enough to transport easily. 7" high capacity lid provides plenty of space for cooking a whole chicken. Features a 280 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate with drip ducts to channel away juice and drippings. Two durable work tables with built-in tool holders fold and store inside the grill. Push-button ignition for easy, reliable lighting. Infinitely adjustable burner allows for total control of cooking temperatures. 12,000 Btu per hour output. Uses a standard 14.1 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for up to 1 1/2 hours of continuous grilling.
- 280 sq. in. cooking area offers ample grilling space
- Stainless steel burner is durable
- 12,000 BTU output for powerful portable grilling
- Cast-iron construction for durability
- Cast-iron grill grate is porcelain-coated for strength
- Infinite-control burner valve offers adjustability
- Piezo ignition starts the grill with the press of a button
- Uses disposable 14.1 oz. or 16.1 oz. liquid propane gas cylinders not included
- Side shelf and tool holder included for convenience
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Measures 31 1/2"L with tables stored
51 1/2"L with tables unfolded
14 1/2"H with lid closed
Weber-stephen Products Co
Mfg Part #:
Cooking Surface: 280 sq. in.
Cooking Grate: Porcelain-enameled
No. of Burners: 1
Burner Type: Stainless Steel
Body of Grill: Cast Aluminum
Built-In Thermometer: No