Introducing the modular take-apart SNAP Kayak. A fun, versatile, high-performance sit-on-top kayak which, due to its modularity, is exceptionally easy to carry, store and haul. The revolutionary Solo-Tandem-or-more combination is the solution you were waiting for (patent pending).
Go Solo, Go Tandem, Go Triple — Keep Going
Snap in the mid-section and your Solo transforms into a high-performance Tandem. Add another mid-section and it’s a triple. Keep adding mid-sections and create the perfect team building tool for as many paddlers as you want.
The SNAP On TOP Kayak, made in the USA in durable HTP (High Performance Thermoplastic), is easy to handle in and out of the water. With Point 65’s innovative Snap-Tap system, the SNAP on TOP snaps apart and reassembles in seconds for a kayak that is comfortable, stable, strong and, due to it’s modularity, extremely easy to carry. The SNAP on TOP is a rigid, high-performance kayak that you can carry with a smile on your face, put into the trunk of your car and store under your bed.
Comfort and Ease
It features a comfortable seat, cup holders, contoured foot braces and space for your dry bag for safe storage on your next adventure. The ingenious foldable backrest offers great back support. You have the option of going paddling alone or with a friend – all in one kayak. With a second mid-section between two paddlers, you create additional storage space.
Easy to Own
The SNAP on TOP Tandem easily fits into the back of a Toyota Prius. So, no roof rack, no lifting and keep the low gas mileage to boot. It fits into a small elevator, under your bed or in your closet!
The modular design of this sit-on-top style kayak lets you disassemble it into three easy-to-store pieces ranging in length from 5'4" to 5'7" that fit in an RV storage bay.
- Snap-Tap locking system keeps all sections securely latched together.
- Four-step footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes.
- Built-in carry handles, paddle park, bottle holders and gear storage with drainage.
- Made of strong, impact- and UV-resistant polyethylene that’s also maintenance-free and recyclable.
- 13' 8"L x 29 1/2"W assembled as tandem, 9'8"L solo.
- Maximum weight capacity 530 lbs. tandem, 265 lbs. solo.
- Paddle not included.(sku 67631)