About Goodyear Tires For Truck & RV
Between June 1, 2014 and August 31, 2014, customers can receive up to a $50 rebate on G614 and G670 RV Tires!
- $25 rebate on G614 (LT235/85R16G)
- $30 rebate on G670 19.5 Tires
- $50 rebate on G670 22.5 Tires
These are mail-in rebates and are NOT taken as reductions at the register. See rebate form for details and instructions.
Offering RV owners a superior ride from here to there is important to Goodyear. And if anyone knows the road as well as Goodyear, it’s you. That’s why Goodyear continues to make such a strong commitment to RV owners like you.
Goodyear manufactures tires for virtually any RV manufacturer and make. Our accumulated experience in engineering and product development is applied to every RV product we manufacture so that our tradition of quality performance continues. Goodyear pledges to work with RV manufacturers in product development, product performance and customer satisfaction. Like any RV enthusiast, Goodyear knows the value of planning for the road ahead. By working closely with RV manufacturers and owners, Goodyear is looking forward to a very successful journey.
Although you cannot purchase our Goodyear RV Tires online, you can stop in at any of our Camping World SuperCenters nationwide and purchase a set.
Tips & Advice Articles
- How To Adjust Tire Inflation Pressure On Your RV
- Routine RV Tire Maintenance
- RV Tire Repair Or Replacement
- How To Protect Your Tires In Storage
Tires are not returnable if:
- They exhibit damage from road hazards such as cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, or impact breaks and/or any damage caused by puncture of the tire.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from improper vehicle operation or maintenance, such as: load, speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed tires' capabilities.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from: wheel damage or defective mechanical conditions in the vehicle, extreme temperature exposure, misuse, negligence and abusive driving, such as tire spinning,racing, extended use on unpaved roads or accident damage.
- Tires must be used in accordance with normal driving on maintained roads.
- The offer is non-transferable and applies to only the vehicle on which the tires were originally installed