Tires are not returnable if:
- They exhibit damage from road hazards such as cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, or impact breaks and/or any damage caused by puncture of the tire.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from improper vehicle operation or maintenance, such as: load, speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed tires' capabilities.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from: wheel damage or defective mechanical conditions in the vehicle, extreme temperature exposure, misuse, negligence and abusive driving, such as tire spinning,racing, extended use on unpaved roads or accident damage.
- Tires must be used in accordance with normal driving on maintained roads.
- The offer is non-transferable and applies to only the vehicle on which the tires were originally installed