Enter your email address to
become part of our camping community
and begin receiving exclusive offers!
Available Models to fit Class B RVs
Even Wear And Long Tread Life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral blades help provide superb wet traction.
- Raised sidewall protector ribs help resist sidewall scuffing.
- Sidewall wear indicators help give early warning of wear due to excessive scuffing.
- M+S stamped because the tread design helps deliver traction in dry, wet, muddy and snowy conditions.
An All-Season Tire For Heavy-Duty Trucks And Full Size Vans
- Patented, all-season tread design offers year-round traction.
- Circumferential channels offer dependable wet traction.
- Solid center rib offers a smooth ride and long, even wear.
Featuring DuPont™ Kevlar® For Rugged Toughness And A Smooth, Quiet Ride
- Added layer made with DuPont™ Kevlar® helps provide rugged toughness and helps soak up road noise for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Durawall™ Technology offers toughness and helps resist cuts and punctures in the sidewall area.
- Traction ridges help provide off-road traction in wet, muddy conditions.
- Open tread pattern for enhanced off-road traction.
- Rim protector helps protect wheels against accidental curb damage.
Visit Your Local Camping World SuperCenter for More Information
Choose from a wide selection of Tire Accessories:
Tires are not returnable if:
They exhibit damage from road hazards such as cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, or impact breaks and/or any damage caused by puncture of the tire.
There is tire damage or failure resulting from improper vehicle operation or maintenance, such as: load, speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed tires' capabilities.
There is tire damage or failure resulting from: wheel damage or defective mechanical conditions in the vehicle, extreme temperature exposure, misuse, negligence and abusive driving, such as tire spinning, racing, extended use on unpaved roads or accident damage.
Tires must be used in accordance with normal driving on maintained roads.
This offer is non-transferable and applies to only the vehicle on which the tires were originally installed.