We all know you love taking your RV and auto for long distances. Being able to bring plenty of essentials makes your long-distance adventures more comfortable. But going on that remote adventure can also cause some worries, and some of the biggest worries are vehicle and roadside emergencies. The worst part is that these emergencies can happen anywhere, at any time. The good news is Good Sam Roadside Assistance eliminates all your roadside concerns, and for first-time users, we're offering one year of Standard RV Roadside Assistance for a price of just $64.95.
Everyone in your family is included in your plan at no additional cost. The coverage includes your spouse, domestic partner, and dependent children under the age of 25. With over 30 years of experience with roadside assistance, Good Sam helps eliminate any need to worry.
Our service includes an RV and auto network exceeding 40,000 tow providers across the country with 24/7 emergency breakdown support service anywhere in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. It's easy to get help from a roadside service provider you can trust.
Whenever you're on the road, whether it's around town or across the country, travel worry-free in your RV and auto with Good Sam Roadside Assistance.Roadside Assistance Benefits Include:
• Unlimited distance towing to the nearest service center
• Coverage for your towable RV, tow vehicle, autos, boat trailer, and motorcycle
• Lock Out service for your vehicle
• Flat tire service and tire replacement
• Battery jump starts
• Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
• Mobile mechanic dispatch for minor RV repairs
• Emergency medical referral service
• Trip interruption assistance
• AAMCO discounts
• Discounts and Savings: Hotel, vehicle rentals, auto service and parts, recreation, attractions, and entertainmentFirst-time user price of $64.95*. Regularly priced at $129.95. SAVE $65 today!
* Our introductory offer is for first-time buyers only. The offer is not valid on renewals.
Benefits and services provided by Americas Road & Travel Club, Inc. for Members residing in Alaska, Alabama, Utah, and Virginia; and by Affinity Road & Travel Club, LLC for Members residing in all other States.
Standard membership does not provide benefits for Motorized RVs or Fifth Wheels. If you wish to receive benefits for your Motorized RV or Fifth Wheel, please purchase Platinum, Platinum+, or Platinum Complete membership. Motorized RVs are classified as the following RV types: Class A, Class B, Class C, Van/Truck/SUV Conversion.
NOTE: Membership terms and conditions have recently changed. All program benefits and services are subject to limitations set forth in the current Member Benefit Brochure, which can be found at roadside.goodsam.com/brochures
Learn about all the RV and Auto Roadside Assistance plans offered at roadside.goodsam.com