18V LXT Blower, Tool Only
- Back Order
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The XBU05Z reaches fast speeds of 219 MPH. It features a Makita-built high-torque motor with three speeds. The blower weighs just 4.1 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 20-3/8” long and an ergonomic shape for reduced operator fatigue.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
• Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 219 MPH
• Up to 17 minutes of continuous operation at high speed with a 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
• Weighs only 4.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
• 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately
- A perfect addition to any shop or tool box
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-3/8" long