18V LXT Cordless/Corded 20 L.E.D.
- Back Order
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• Up to 5 hours of continuous illumination with a 4.0 Ah 18V LXT battery on high mode (battery and charger not included)
• Up to 10.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 4.0 Ah 18V LXT battery on low mode (battery and charger not included)
• Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions (only with DC power)
• L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
• Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the flood light to desired angle
• User can choose between battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT batteries (battery not included)
• Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
• AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around mounting stand base
• Integrated handle can be used as a hanging hook for user convenience
• Light will flash to alert user when battery charge is low (battery not included)
• Flood light can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two flood lights (tripod light stand not included)
• Flood light can be mounted on optional pipe clamp light stand (pipe clamp light stand not included)
• 3-year warranty on flood light
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- Compact design at only 8-3/8 in. long
- 2-mode operation: delivers 750 lm on high mode or 440 lm on low mode