18V LXT Grease Gun, Tool Only
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The XPG01Z features a 47-1/4” flexible hose for greater access to reach fittings, an air bleed valve to assist in faster pump priming, and built in L.E.D. lights to locate hard to see grease fittings. A stand-up design and shoulder strap provide increase comfort on the job.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
• Powerful motor delivers up to 10,000 PSI of Max pressure
• Features two speed modes; Low and Auto-Speed for better control
• Auto-Speed mode applies grease while varying the flow rate automatically matching the resistance of the part being greased
• 47-1/4" flexible hose offers greater access for difficult to reach fittings
• Air bleed valve assists in faster pump priming
• Built in twin L.E.D. lights with separate switch helps locate hard to see grease fittings in low light
• Weighs only 11.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
• Stand up design and shoulder strap provides increased comfort on the job
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Maximum flow rate of 10 fl. oz. per minute for faster work
- Lock-on button for user convenience during longer work periods
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to adjust discharge rate