18V LXT Impact Wrench Kit
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time. The brushless motor delivers 520 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 740 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Additional precision features include three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes, and a full-speed mode function that reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
The XWT18T features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a protective seal inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 520 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 740 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
• 4-speed power selection switch (0-500 / 0-1,200 / 0-1,900 / 0-2,200 RPM & 0-1,000 / 0-1,700 / 0-2,400 / 0-2,700 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
• 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
• Weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-11/16" long
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed