18V LXT Impact Wrench, Tool Only
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time. The brushless motor delivers 520 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 740 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Additional precision features include three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes, and a full-speed mode function that reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
The XWT18Z features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a protective seal inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 520 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 740 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-11/16" long
• 4-speed power selection switch (0-500 / 0-1,200 / 0-1,900 / 0-2,200 RPM & 0-1,000 / 0-1,700 / 0-2,400 / 0-2,700 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
• 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
• Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
• Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
• 3-Year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed