18V LXT L.E.D. Flashlight/Spotlight
- Back Order
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The fast-charging Makita® 18V LXT® Battery delivers up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately).
The 90° pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
• 4-mode operation: delivering 600 lumens on Spot, 1,000 lumens on Flood, 1,250 lumens on Spot/Flood, and Strobe mode
• Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot/Flood mode
• Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode with 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
• 90º pivoting head for user convenience
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
• 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable