The Makita® 18V LXT® L.E.D. Flashlight/Spotlight (DML812) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation: Spotlight, delivering 600 lumens, Floodlight, delivering 1000 lumens, Spot/Flood delivering 1250 lumens, and Strobe.
The fast-charging Makita® 18V LXT® Battery delivers up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately).
The 90° pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
• 4-mode operation: delivering 600 lumens on Spot, 1,000 lumens on Flood, 1,250 lumens on Spot/Flood, and Strobe mode
• Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot/Flood mode
• Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode with 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
• 90º pivoting head for user convenience
• Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
• Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
• 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable