2-in-1 Portable Gas Camping Stove Burner and Griddle with Integrated Igniter and Drip Tray
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Each individual burner has its own igniter and adjustable heat dial, giving you individualized control over the flame, and the connected griddle gives you the freedom to cook up flapjacks, bacon, burgers, and so much more! The lid and sides fold up to create a unique windscreen that prevents the elements from blowing out your stovetop flame and shields your cooking from dirt and debris. A standard-issue gas regulator and hose are included with your purchase, so all you need to provide is your own propane.
Keep serving up delicious meals, even when you’re off the grid!
• Perfect for cooking while camping. Take this high-performance stove in nature so you can cook delicious food in the outdoors.
• Convenient design is compact and portable so you can cook anywhere.
• Craft grilled food with the included griddle for making eggs, bacon, and more.
• Designed to block the wind, the built-in side panels create a three-sided windshield so you can cook without worry.
• Easily turn up the heat with adjustable burners for efficient cooking
• Open Dimensions: 23.6" x 12.6" x 3.9"
• Closed Dimensions: 25" x 14" x 14.6"
• Cooking Surface Area: 9.4" x 8.3"
• Grilling Surface Area: 11.8" x 9.1"
• Weight: 12.1 lbs
• Fuel Type: Propane
• Ignition Type: Push Button
• Cooking Burner Power: 10,000 BTU/hr
• Number of Burners: 2 (1 Stove and 1 Grill)
- Cook anywhere you go on a compact, portable stove
- Included griddle for making eggs, bacon, and more
- Propane-powered, no electricity required
- Lid and side panels convert into a three-sided windshield
- High-performance gas burners with adjustable knobs